Some New Blocks For Siblings Together…

I’ve made a few more blocks for the Siblings Together project…



This time it was a request from Joanne at Rose & Dahlia.  Joanne’s request came via Lily’s Quilts blog and these blocks would be for girls quilts using the Churn Dash Block pattern from Alison at Cluck Cluck Sew.  

This was another new pattern for me.  This pattern looks really effective and they are so easy to put together.  I only made two of these though as I hadn’t got quite enough of the plain fabric left in my stash!  

I’m really pleased with how they turned out and can’t wait to see them in their new quilt!
Emma xx

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s